Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Just like dad


Father's day greeting card available here.


I simply love this picture! My husband and I were just getting to a park close to our house and as we approached the lake, I saw this little boy fishing next to his parents. I snapped this picture so fast while I was walking towards him so I wouldn't distract him and it ended up being one of my favorites.

There's something so simple and serene about this scene and I love how spontaneous and in the moment he is! It gives me a feeling of innocence and tranquility... One of those lazy afternoons enjoying life next to the ones you love.

Makes me wonder what that little boy was thinking handling that long fishing rod, trying to be just like his dad. That's why I chose this image for a father's day card because when we are little, we really want to be just like our mom and dad.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

O blog está lindo, Lu! Eu também sou suspeita porque adoro essa foto do menino pescando... é uma das minhas preferidas! Amei!

Beijos