Friday, June 1, 2012

Best friend's day - June 8th

A few weeks ago I was searching the internet for a list of holidays and special days throughout the year. I came across some very interesting stuff, I gotta tell you, but I also learned that June 8th is Best Friend's Day.

I think we have to value and cherish the people that we love all the time, but it's nice to have a special day to celebrate a true friend! To tell her how much she means to you and that you love her.

I've created this design with my best friend in mind since we both love dogs as well as cute things. So why not make a cute doggie design? LOL

Card design available here
But how about you? How do you celebrate that person in your life that has been always there for you? The one that has shared the laughter and the tears, the good and the bad times?


1 comment:

zzaguiar said...

Entendi, dia do amigo. E sabe, perfeito a imagem escolhida para simbolizar amizade!

Amiga, desejo sorte em seu negócio e que continue prosperando na proporção de seus esforços. Confio em vc!

Sucesso!

Bjs.